Som vi ved er der over 500 nye features i Windows Phone Mango.
Nedenstående artikel gennemgår mange af de nye features i Picture Hub og i Kameraet.
- Autofix—Apply some common photographic fixes to a picture, on your phone, in one tap.
- Touch focus and capture—Tap any spot on the screen to focus there and take the shot. (This varies according to hardware—some phones will have tap-to-capture but will still automatically center focus.)
- Sticky settings—Save your custom camera settings for next time.
- Ability to mute the shutter sound—Good for taking pictures at those school holiday pageants (not available in all countries and regions).
- Review pictures above the lock—Snap a photo when your phone is locked, then take a peek at it above the lock. You’ll only be able to get to photos you just took—better for security.
- Changes for portrait orientation—Now, when you take a picture in portrait orientation, you’ll see it in portrait orientation when you review it.
- Video sharing—Send your vids in email or post them to Facebook or SkyDrive.
- Twitter integration—Tweet your pics!
- Easy picture tagging on upload to Facebook or SkyDrive.
- View and add tags on your friends’ Facebook and SkyDrive pictures.
- Integration with the People Hub—View your friends’ albums on their contact cards and on Group cards.
- People view—See snapshots and albums from your favorite contacts in the Pictures Hub.
- Personalize—Tag some favorites and choose Shuffle background in the Pictures Hub, and you’ll see your favorite photos on the Hub and on Start.
- When you choose a photo from within an app, you can now pick from online albums on Facebook or SkyDrive, not just pictures saved on your phone.
- Quick access to the Camera Roll—Before, it took two taps in the Pictures Hub to get the photos you’ve snapped. Now it’s front and center.
- Apps pane—Developers can register their photo-related apps to show up in the Pictures Hub for easy access.
- Autoshare to SkyDrive changed to Automatically upload to SkyDrive, which you can turn on to upload a lower-res version of every picture you take to a private location on SkyDrive.
- Pin any album to Start, including Facebook albums.
Tak til Esben Sundgaard for tippet.
Category: Windows Phone Nyheder